- We recruit across different industries and functions, including Sales & Marketing, Retail Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement, IT, Human Resources, Finance.
- We offer career opportunities at MNC, Fortune 500 and local companies.
- We share consultative advice to your career growth
- We provide recruitment solution for talents in your market
Get you the right job. Get you the right person.
Referral program is ON! - REFER your friend to share their resume with us, you will get gift vouchers that equal to value HK$4,000 for successful referral.
**Terms and conditions apply, please contact us for more detail.
Sales Coordinator (follow up / B2B / client servicing / Admin)
|Work exp||4 Years To 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Garment|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
About the company
Our client is a multi-national market leading company in producing adhesive waterproof materials. They are now looking for Sales Coordinator to support their daily operations.
Reporting to Sales Manager, you are going to support the order processing on adhesive products and handle delivery process to clients across Asia Pacific:
- Keep order fulfillment process on track in a timely and quality manner.
- Maintain and develop a satisfactory relationship with internal and external customers without justified complaints. Coordinate and work with other functions to provide satisfactory services to customers.
- Assist Sales Team on achieving Sales growth target via coordinating the delivery of lab work requests.
- Assist other departments to clarify problems with customers in relation to inventory control, debt collection, pending shipment and other operating matters.
- Process and follow up customers’ sales orders & arrange delivery.
- Input Technical requests in CRM system.
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 4 - 10 years working experience in Sale admin field, Logistics and customer service
- Proficient in MS applications, experience in using SAP is an advantage.
- Pleasant, customer oriented and willing to learn.
- Self-starter, detail-minded, good analytical and problem solving skill.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Sizable US company
- 5-days work
- 15 days’ Annual leave
- Attractive salary package
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Kwun Tong
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes in supply chain, procurement, quality management and engineering functions, you may send resume to resume (at) sixpeoplemap.com, please change (at) to @ , quoting Job Ref# 6354. You may also contact us at +852 2338 8727. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.