EF Language Solutions Hong Kong Limited is a division of EF Education First and the world's largest online English school. EF Education First is the world's largest private education company that has helped 15 million people learnt a new language or travel aboard. Founded in 1965, EF now operates 400 schools and offices in 50 counties with more than 34,000 employees.
EF is considered in the industry as an education expert as well as a sales and marketing leader. We are a data driven organization with aggressive marketing mix that generates uniquely high exposure in today’s multi-channel marketing landscape. On the product front, we combine cutting edge technologies and pedagogical breakthroughs to create a revolutionary blended learning solution, which is built around task based learning through the Learn, Try, Apply processes with university-certified multimedia courseware, teacher led classes and social activities to ensure students can improve their English proficiency faster than ever before.
Englishtown is the largest English training organization in the world with an ambition plan to grow across Greater China and worldwide. Great people is our most important and valued resource therefore we promise unlimited growth potential and long team career opportunities for the right candidate – You can get to the top with us !
Sales / Course Consultant (Up to $30K-$50K)
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Direct Sales
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
We are looking for a team of dedicated sales professionals to work in our Hong Kong Centers to set English improvement plan for customers according to customer’s needs; help the customer achieve their goals by providing their best solution to learn English; Develop and maintain good relationship with customers; Achieve monthly sales target.
You love education and English
You are passionate for sales (and bonuses)
You are good with people
You like working in a multicultural environment
You are trustworthy, presentable and persistent
The successful incumbent shall also know how to motivate staff on regular basis to make sure that sales and service is delivered to a “best-practice” standard at all time.
- Provide professional consultation to prospective customers
- Achieve revenue targets via professional selling approaches
- Maintain sound relationship with all customers
- Handle incoming inquires on a daily basis
- Participate in marketing activities & social functions to drive sales and customer referrals
- Help to deliver customer services when needed
- F.7 or above, university graduates preferred
- At least 1 year of direct / consultative selling experience
- Customer oriented, Hard-working, Result oriented with positive attitude
- Sales working experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in Cantonese
- Good English skills in both spoken and writing is preferred
- A confident team player
- Able to work Saturdays and Sundays due to the nature of our business
Fresh graduate will also be considered, and candidate with less experience will be considered as Course Consultant (Trainee).
- Attractive remuneration packages, MPF, Medical & Dental Coverage
- Modern, comfortable and Friendly work environment
Successful candidates will be assigned to work at one of our Englishtown Learning Centers located at Causeway Bay, Mongkok, Kwun Tong,Tsuen Wan, Sheung Shui or Yuen Long.
To apply for this position, please send the detailed resume in Word format with expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and for employment-related purposes only
To learn more about Englishtown, please visit www.englishtown.com