KVB Kunlun Group is an international financial services corporation with operations or offices in Auckland, Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Toronto and Beijing. We pride ourselves on our professional and disciplined approach to financial markets, as is evidenced by the granting of licenses by regulators in New Zealand, Australia and Hong Kong.
We are a global team of financial specialists dedicated to providing truly visionary investment services. The initials in our name - KVB - remind us of our mission to use our expert knowledge and versatility to break the barriers of traditional investment services, revolutionizing our clients' investment experience.
We offer a unique combination of international strength and local flexibility that has helped propel our rapid global expansion and placed us at the vanguard of international global financial services.
In light of our rapid business expansion, we would like to invite professional candidates for this position based our Hong Kong office.
Sales Dealer (FX)
|Work exp||1 Year To 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, MPF, Medical plan, Shuttle bus|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Banking / Finance > FX & Money Markets
- Assist the Dealing Manager on foreign exchange trading
- Provide professional advice and services to corporate and/or wholesale clients
- Provide FX price quotation and execute clients’ orders
- Develop corporate and wholesales clients and achieve the sales target
- Maintain good and long-lasting relationship with existing and potential clients and other stakeholders
- Develop strategic plans for business and clients development
- Assist in any ad hoc projects if requested
- Comply to all legal/compliance codes and regulations
- Degree holder in Business, Finance, Economics or related discipline(s)
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in banking/financial sector
- Strong problem solve skills
- Entrepreneurial roll up your sleeves attitude required
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good numerical skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good command of English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Fresh graduates will also be considered