Global leader in providing scent marketing solutions from retail to hotel and hospitality environments, ScentAir has experience in almost every industry imaginable. We creates over six billion enduring aroma impressions for our customers each year and is the pioneer, the innovator, and the leader in this business.
Currently expanding throughout Asia Pacific and with our regional headquarter based in Hong Kong, we are inviting high caliber sales & marketing professional with drive and initiative to join our team as:
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, 13-month pay, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
This position reports directly to the Regional Vice President and is responsible for the day-to-day sales management of a team of sales executives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to meet regional corporate goals.
- Actively manage, drive and grow sales team’s pipeline and activities to meet sales budget.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance and productivity goals by sub-region, sector, and sales person.
- Reviews market analyses, penetration, hit rate and expansion areas with Sales Managers.
- Directs hiring, staffing, training & development, and performance evaluations to develop and meet both short and long term objectives.
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy, establish and enforce benchmarks.
- Represents company at trade association meetings and events to promote product.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients’ VITOs.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales managers with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates as liaison within sales department and with functional departments.
- Analyzes and controls sales expenses to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of key competitors.
- Travelling will be required
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have current contacts with major international and Asian-based hotel/ hospitality/ casino sector procurement, marketing, housekeeping and general management team at director/ VP/ SVP/ GM level
- Minimum 5 years of direct selling experience to the hotel/ hospitality/ casino sector working for western MNC.
- Minimum 10 years of sales management experience within the hotel/ hospitality/ casino sector working for western MNC.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Bachelor degree in marketing or business administration. MBA a plus.
- Must be proficient with software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and CRM tools.
- Professional demeanor, excellent organization and communication skills are required
Interested parties please email your detailed CV, including current and expected salaries, passport size photograph and contact numbers to email@example.com
Suite 1006, 10th Floor, Laford Centre
838 Lai Chi Kok Rd., Kowloon, Hong Kong