eWAVE is a global market leader that develops, manufactures, and markets optical transport systems in the “On-Demand” Optical Ethernet transport market especially Wide Ethernet and carrier Ethernet for the telecommunications and cable industries.
The eWAVE portfolio of CWDM/DWDM, Transport and Access products enable Service Providers to deploy cost effective, next generation, fiber optic transport systems in metro-core, and regional broadband networks. Additionally, the portfolio utilizes the power of its advanced technology to transform traditional systems into miniaturized, simplified, and most cost efficient systems – Service Providers are now able to seamlessly and incrementally integrate Ethernet Services into their networks……
In order to cope with market expansion, we looking for high caliber to join our team
Sales Engineer (Stay in Beijing)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Electronics / Electrical|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Engineering > Telecommunication / Wireless / Radio
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
- Identify & develop market/product business in the region; well-known Carrier/Telecom Market a must.
- Prepare and follow up with End customers.
- Establish & maintain favorable work relationships with agent/customers.
- Keep abreast of the latest market trend.
- University Degree or diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 3-7 years of relevant experience in Optical Transmission Platform, Ethernet Networking & Fiber optic cabling and related industry.
- Sales & Marketing experience with existing network in the market an advantage.
- Strong analytical scene, able to work independently and excellent negotiation skills.
- Familiar with MS office, Word and Excel.
- Stay in Beijing and need to travel within Asia or other countries for business support & promotion.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
The right candidate may have an attractive remuneration package included 5-day work week, annual double pay, medical insurance and other fringe benefit.
Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application not showing expected salary will not be considered.