Bureau Veritas is a world leader in conformity assessment and certification services. Created in 1828, the group has more than 66,000 employees in 1,400 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries. Bureau Veritas helps its clients to improve their performances by offering services and innovative solutions to ensure that their products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
In Hong Kong, Bureau Veritas specializes in providing testing, inspection, consulting and training services of consumer products including toys and juvenile products, hard goods, textile and footwear, electrical and electronic products, and food, health, beauty and household products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
To cope with our continuous development, we cordially invite you to join as one of our professional associates.
Please visit www.bureauveritas.com/cps
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
- Responsible for developing new business with existing and potential customers to achieve sales targets
- Assist senior management to coordinate clients program such as preparing quotation/ package and information pack details
- Prepare discount agreement, update customer discount master list and distribute reminder list to individual sales for follow-up
- Perform monthly sales analysis based on individual sales meeting records and consolidate the monthly sales analysis with the job data
- Take care of internal mailing distribution & regular update of Client Master List
- Prepare summary report of sales meeting records before bi-weekly sales meeting
- Arrange direct mailing and sales promotion program
- Provide operational support on marketing activities including logistics arrangement for seminar and exhibition, preparing invitation letter and maintaining client data
- Coordinate seminar and conduct the revenue performance after the seminar
- Degree holder in any disciplines preferably related to Science subjects
- At least 2 years work experience preferably related to retail/ consumer products/ sales/ marketing/ customer services field
- Good knowledge of Chemical Restricted Substance would be an advantage
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office application including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- An energetic, self-motivated team player and deliver results under a fast paced business environment
- Acute sense of market trends and customer needs
- Fresh graduate will be considered
Excellent career advancement plus attractive fringe benefits including 5-day work, bank holiday, double pay, performance bonus, life & medical insurance and education subsidy will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send your letter of interest and resume stating date of availability, present and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited via one of the following channels. Please mark \"CONFIDENTIAL\" and position applied with reference no. on your application.
7/F, OCTA Tower
8 Lam Chak Street
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.