ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Our client, a renowned organization, is seeking a Sales Executive to join within their team.
- Explore a develop new business opportunities to achieving business goals in relation to web projects
- Make and search data base for potential customers
- The sales executive will make a own database of companies to contact by e-mail or phone
- Prepare a present sales proposals and close the deals and other sales activities
- Coordinate meetings with managers and executives from different companies
- Work closely with customers and designers to deliver the projects on time
- Contact the customer and follow the requirements and needs
- Follow the development of the service to the client until finish
- Report everything and the progress every day
- Higher diploma or above in Sales & Marketing or other related disciplines
- Experience in Sales for 6 to 12 months
- Knowledge in TI (websites, hosting, domain)
- Sales to startup business or medium companies
- Capacity to arrange meetings with customers and close the deal
- Good relationship with developers, professionals and managers
- Aggressive and persistent to achieving company’s objectives
- Smart and presentable with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese (Spanish is optional)
- Work with responsibility and report progress daily
- Goal oriented
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc: email@example.com ) and quote the job reference no.