About HKT Teleservices
HKT Teleservices is an operating subsidiary of HKT, Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider which is majority-owned by PCCW Limited.
HKT Teleservices offers clients world class global contact center and BPO services in all facets of voice and non-voice customer services, technical support, sales, retention, and other business processes. Operating a global network of multi-channel contact centers, HKT Teleservices provides support in languages covering over half of the world’s population.
HKT Teleservices is consistently ranked among the world’s leading contact center service providers. With over 10,000 agent positions in Hong Kong, mainland China, the Philippines, the United States and Panama, HKT Teleservices provides local and multinational companies a wide array of skills to service more than 100 million customer contacts annually. To learn more, please visit http://www.hktteleservices.com/, or call us at +852 2888-3636 (Asia) / +86 4008-812-812 (mainland China) / +1-614-280-1600 (Americas).
Sales Executive - SME Banking
|Work exp||Less than 1 year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Ngau Tau Kok|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Maternity leave, Medical plan|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Banking
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
We invite aggressive candidate to promote SME banking products (on behalf of our bank client)
• Support Relationship Managers in developing new business opportunities by introducing banking products through phone calls
• Line up meetings for Relationship Managers
• Enlarge and monitor customer database
• Higher Diploma or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
• With banking /corporate sales / telesales experience is preferred
• Knowledge of banking products and services
• Proficiency in spoken English and Mandarin
• Energetic, aggressive, open-minded and self-motivated
• Fresh Graduate from universities will also be considered