A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Sales Leader (iPoint)
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 170 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Sales Leader, iPoint.
- Formulate localized marketing campaigns and oversee the sales performance of Sales & Service Center to achieve present sales targets and objectives
- Ensure the delivery of quality services to our customers
- Manage branch staff to ensure branch operation is smooth and in compliance with the Bank’s policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines
- University degree in Business Administration or a related discipline
- Passes in the Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examination and IIQE
- Minimum 3 years’ banking experience, with sound knowledge of retail banking business and operations
- Good customer service orientation and strong self-motivation, with good communication and people management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work shift hours and on Sundays
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers