|Work exp||8 Years To 10 Years|
|Industry||Medical services / Pharmaceutical|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Retail Sales
Our client is one of the largest FMCG companies. Due to continuous growth, an outstanding individual is needed to fill the role of Sales Manager.
- The successful candidate will translate the company's objectives into marketing plans, positioning and strategies.
- Developing and driving initiatives to increase effectiveness.
- Drive achievement in KPI targets, motivate sales force through effective motivational programs.
- Managing sales team and providing relevant coaching and training will be other important aspects of the job.
- Developing and implementing marketing plans, and providing feedback regarding market intelligence from key opinion leaders, customers, government officials and competitors also are part of your responsibility.
- In addition, you will also drive productivity through excellent sales management, training and the continuous development of your sales team.
- To qualify, you will be a university graduate with good knowledge of the local pharmaceutical market and health care environment, around 7-9 years marketing or sales management plus 2-3 years pharmaceutical sales experience.
- Hands-on with a strategic mind set.
- Experience in leading and coaching a team.
- You must possess excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills as well as excellent computer software skills and a good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with strong analytical, coordinating and organizing skills are all important attributes for the job.
Please submit your application, in strict confidence, to mail to: Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting Ref No. AG 936
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.