It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with a team you call family. At Marriott we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. And it’s why so many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
Sales Manager / Assistant Sales Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Chek Lap Kok|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Special / extra leave, Transportation allowance|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Catering / Hospitality > Customer Service / Ambassador
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
- To manage the relationship, qualify and evaluate accounts, sales solicitation for group and individual business for rooms and catering and food & beverage in general within assigned segments.
- To generate new accounts and relationship building within assigned segments.
- To provide sufficient leads to achieve budget/ goals.
- To supervise and motivate the team to achieve goals and objectives.
- Degree or diploma holder of Hospitality or related studies.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
- Good spoken, written and reading ability in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Previous hotel related working experience is preferable.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to the Human Resources Department.
Address: 1 Sky City Road East, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau
Fax: 3969 2093
Marriott International is a leading global lodging company with 30 brands representing more than 5700 properties in 110 countries and territories. Our associates hail from dozens of countries and speak more than 50 languages.
Whether you are a seasoned hospitality professional or just beginning to plan your career, we invite you to discover Marriott and its portfolio of brands. To search all jobs or learn more about Marriott careers: www.marriott.com/careers
You can connect and network online with us:
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.