Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
Sales Manager / Associate Sales Manager (Travel Trade)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Corporate Communications
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
This position is responsible for achieving the agreed goals of park admission tickets and hotel room-nights from travel trade in the South East Asia and other long haul markets; and be responsible for the assigned area’s co-op advertisement expenditure budget.
- Achieve admission and room-night targets by promoting the Company’s products and events among the travel trade in the assigned sales regions. Create market presence in different trade channels, formulate sales initiatives which contribute to the bottom-line and review timely on the distribution efficiency of existing account portfolio
- Plan and execute tactical promotions, travel fair tactics or advertising campaigns with key partners, in order to drive maximum revenue and exposure from the responsible sales regions
- Leverage on 3rd party resources (Airlines, HKTB, and Banks etc.) to launch in-market promotions to maximize sales conversion and exposure. Drive the planning and negotiation of 3rd party co-op programs in efficient and effective manner.
- Allocate resources (i.e. co-op marketing budget) for each individual account under own trade portfolio with an objective to assure cost effectiveness to yield the best return from responsible sales regions
- Manage GSAs and maintain cohesive business relationships with offices in responsible sales regions, and the Company’s trade partners including all key external parties such as local tourism bureaus, HKTB, airlines and other transportation providers
- Conduct regular trade education with the assistance of direct or indirect reports. Prepare written reports, updated account information, trade and competitors’ intelligence to the leadership team
- Bachelor degree holder
- At least 5 years’ relevant working experience in business development
- Broad understanding and strong trade network in responsible sales regions
- Business acumen and logical thinking
- High ability to manage and drive project from end to end and is result oriented
- Sound negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Able to complete tasks under pressure
- Willing to travel (approx. 20% of time)
- Fluent English and Cantonese
- Candidates with lesser experience will be considered for the position of Associate Sales Manager