Sales Manager (High Net Worth) - Hospitality or Entertainment
- Maintains good relations and solicits high net worth clients in order to meet sales targets.
- Nurtures relationships with existing Members so that they will invite their friends and colleagues to join resulting in "Membership by Invitation
- Organizes VIP's arrivals, welcomes and provides them with assistance during their visit in order to meet guest satisfaction.
- Plans sales activities by identifying potential customers, organizing meetings and sales blitz to develop new business.
- Main responsibility is membership net gain both in the form of sales and retention.
- Negotiates new contracts and renewals in order to meet sales targets.
- Achieve monthly budget goals and new business targets.
- Contribute to overall market plan.
- 7 years external sales experience
- Proven track record of sales performance.
- High-energy, outgoing personality.
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, employee partners and other community leaders.
- Applicant must exhibit a professional appearance.
- Applicant must possess a passion for providing high quality Member service and commitment to exceeding expectations.
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.