Sales Manager – International Properties Investment
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Marketing / Public Relations > Others
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
- Have excellent market knowledge of all aspects of the international off plan residential markets for London, Australia
- Have detailed product knowledge of the 5 top selling off plan residential projects in London, Australia
- Develop a network of high-net worth property purchasers and investors whom regularly purchase and invest in international residential property.
- Achieve annual personal professional revenue target via IPM Marketing Consulting fees, retainer fees, sales transactions and referrals.
- Carry out any other assignments as directed by the Directors - International Project Marketing, Asia
- Fluent spoken and written English and Cantonese, with moderate to excellent Mandarin an advantage.
- 5 years residential sales and marketing experience gained with a real estate agency or developer
- A proven track record of professional success.
- Proficiency in computer software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be highly disciplined and proactive with an appetite for challenges.