Phoenix Satellite Television Holdings Ltd. was listed on the GEM board of SEHK in 2000 and migrated to the Main Board in 2008. Phoenix is one of the leading Chinese language satellite television operators broadcasting to audiences in the Asia Pacific as well as Europe, America and Africa, covering nearly 150 countries and regions. The mission of the group is to offer varied, high quality content to the global Chinese population. We are now looking for highly energetic and focused professionals to join us for the following capacity:
Sales Manager (International Sales)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Shuttle bus|
|Industry||Media / Publishing|
Media / Advertising > Broadcasting - TV / Radio
Are you looking for a regional role with focus on advertising sales? We are a global TV broadcasting company currently seeking a creative and sales driven professional to join our international advertising sales team based in Hong Kong. It is not a job, we provide excellent career path.
- Grow advertising sales with focus to drive revenue from commercial airtime and program sponsorship across international.
- Liaise with account clients, generate sales proposals and conduct face-to-face presentation.
- Devise creative integrated sales proposals, packaging content across platforms, such as TV, online, print, in order to deliver client's marketing & brand awareness needs.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with advertising agencies and clients including both on discovering the new international portfolio and existing customers.
- Manage sales budget and objectives.
- Tertiary education.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in TV Advertising Sales with regional exposure.
- Self-motivated, excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Aware of latest TV/digital trends and innovations and familiar with traditional/new media platforms & campaign styles.
- Driven by sales, detail-oriented and creative.
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and proficiency in Chinese Word Processing is a must.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a MUST.
- Travel may be required.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the position of Senior Sales Manager (International Sales).
For more details of our company, please visit our website at http://www.ifeng.com/