SALES MANAGER / KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER – HK listed/IT product/computer/distributor/5 days
|Work exp||2 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Customer / Trade Marketing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
HK Listed IT products & accessories distributor carrying various international IT brands like HP, Apple, Intel, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Oracle, Microsoft, Cisco, Hitachi etc focusing in Hong Kong and Macau market – is looking for a SALES MANAGER to handle one IT brand – with details as follows :
- University graduate in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- 2 to 5 years working experience in Information Technology sales and account management
- Experience in branded notebooks/IT products for channel and enterprise customers an advantage
- SI experience/knowledge is an advantage
- With technical knowledge skills is an advantage
- Business level English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good presentation and partner engagement skills
- Report to the Sales Director
- Responsible for promoting one IT brand (notebook & other IT products) to channel partners and enterprise clients in HK and Macau market
- Build and manage relationships with key partners and enterprises
- Develop new and potential partners from the market
- To achieve/exceed assigned sales/profitability and productivity goals of assigned partners
- Coordinate partners’ opportunities and execute initiatives
- Follow-up sales-related documentation and order scheduling
- Client visits to enhance relationship
- 5 days work
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.