For more than 40 years, Crestron has been the world's leading manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems, innovating technology and reinventing the way people live and work. Crestron products are Integrated by Design™ to deliver complete technology solutions. Crestron integrates all systems and devices in buildings and homes onto a single open platform so they can communicate and work together seamlessly. Crestron offers the ability to monitor, manage and control all technology from one platform, from anywhere, and at any time.
Since its establishment in Hong Kong in 1995, Crestron Asia has been committed to providing direct sales and technical support to dealers and customers in Asia. As the Asia headquarters, Crestron Asia continues to demonstrate its innovation leadership in advanced control and automation technologies through its over 20 regional offices, including Hong Kong, Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Xiamen, Xian, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune, Korea and Taiwan.
To cope with our rapid business growth in Asia, we arelooking for high caliber candidates for the following position:
Sales Manager (Macau)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Special / extra leave|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Channel / Distribution
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Others
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
- Sets goals, strategies, timelines and metrics for Channel sales plan focusing on Enterprise and MNC business;
- Supports Partners in managing and building the sales pipeline on key accounts, enterprise and MNC market, developing and presenting appropriate customer solutions; work in conjunction with Account Team and Partners on major deals;
- Supports local team on quickly align and adopt to the business model and processes, such as global pricing strategy, new features roll out, etc.
- Tertiary Education or above
- 5 years or above in sales experience in Audio-Visual or IT solutions; ELV and Lighting is a plus
- Hands on experience in serving the Enterprise, MNC and key customers segment market
- Experience in Macau market is essential
- Good project coordination, management and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
- Macau citizen is of advantage