Sales Manager (Ref: COCL-HHK-SM)
- Explore and develop print and digital advertising opportunity for a leading women's magazine
- Handle existing and explore new advertising clients so as to drive the sales growth
- Work closely with the clients and editorial teams on the production of advertising materials
- Diploma holder in any disciplines
- At least 2 years relevant working experiences in media industry
- A good team player with experiences in media sales, digital sales or account servicing in advertising or publishing industry
- Able to build up client database and network with advertisers
- Independent, able to work under pressure, presentable, aggressive, result-oriented with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary to Human Resources Division, Level 13, Core F, Cyberport 3, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark 'Private & Confidential' and quote reference number.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be provided upon request sent to us at the address indicated above. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.