Your Search, End Here!
CTL is a professional talent recruitment and HR solutions consultancy in Hong Kong and Mainland China region, founded on the basis of putting our Clients and Candidates first, delivers straight forward results with minimum resources. Our professional consultants aim at meeting a Client’s needs of manpower requirements while putting a Candidate to a right career placement & development - The Right Talent in the Right Post, our successful match rate is exceptionally high.
CTL assures successful placements from entry to management level positions; diverse industries from accounting & finance, F & B, FMCG, HR & Admin., Information Technology and Sales & Marketing etc.; with multinational corporations to Global Fortune 500, listed companies as well as local SMEs.
CTL not only limited to the Talent Recruitment Solutions (TRS), we also provide tailor-made HR Management Solutions (HRMS) of consulting, RPO, payroll outsourcing, green-talent program and training & development program etc.
Sales & Marketing Executive (OEM/ODM Product) (Ref. No.: JB0001825)
|Work exp||1 Year To 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Engineering - Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical|
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Our client is a reputable listed group with diversified businesses in Asia and overseas. Now they are looking for a Sales & Marketing Executive (OEM/ODM Product) to join their dynamic team.
- Handle marketing and sales activities of OEM/ODM projects and account management
- Perform market research and business analysis.
- Liaise with overseas customers and different functional departments within the company
- Opportunities to travel to China and overseas. Station in overseas may be required.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related disciplines
- Experience in account management in OEM/ ODM or audio products will be an advantage Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Recent graduate will also be considered
- Willing to take overseas assignment is preferable
Interested parties please send your CV with expected salary and availability via firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact Leo Li via +852 2153 3391 for further discussion.
Collected information will be used for recruitment purpose only.