Kaplan is a leading global provider of high-quality educational services that help students achieve their educational and career goals. Kaplan is one of the world’s largest diversified education companies operating in over 500 locations in more than 30 countries. We serve more than one million students every year and have more than 20,000 employees worldwide. Kaplan is also the largest subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company (NYSE: GHC).
Kaplan in Hong Kong is one of the largest educational institutions in terms of service scope as well as student population. Located in the prime commercial districts, Kaplan offers a comprehensive range of programs from language education and standardized test preparation to professional accountancy/financial training and higher education sub-degree/degree courses. Kaplan Hong Kong has more than 140 experienced professionals and dedicated staff, each committed to building futures, one success story at a time. We would like to invite high calibre candidates to fill the following position: -
Sales & Marketing Manager, Financial Markets
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Reports to: Associate Director, Financial Markets
The position holder is required to plan and implement a sales and marketing strategy to increase the number of customers with Kaplan’s Financial Markets courses to achieve our sales goals.
- Achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change;
- Achieve and drive Financial Market B2C sales, projects and related public and corporate training and development solutions
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by formulating sales and marketing strategy, managing full P&L, plan and implement marketing and promotion plans and ad hoc campaigns
- Expand network and strengthen B2C market share of Kaplan Financial Markets
- Responsible for agency management
- Own lead generation and conversion rates throughout the sales funnel
- Lead special projects such as website development, online shop and CRM
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Manage product positioning, go-to-market strategies, target audience, key messaging, pricing to ensure successful execution
- Work closely with the other affiliates of Kaplan Financial UK, US, Singapore, Australia to provide overall regional and global account management to drive sales.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Weekly report on B2C sales, leads, conversion progress on client calls, leads, new business under discussion and deal progress
- Manage and grow team members by providing regular updates about sales and marketing objectives and processes; and work cross-functionally with Customer Service and Corporate Team to ensure effective and quality execution of campaigns
- A recognized degree or above in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline.
- A minimum of 8 years or more of strong B2C sales and marketing management track record with in-depth exposure in client management
- Proven track record in developing and executing strategic sales and marketing plans, exceeding sales objectives, and providing Senior Management with accurate budgeting and forecasting reports (CRM)
- Experience in organizations that provide training, education, software or related products and consultancy services to financial services, consultancies, law firms, partnerships, blue-chip corporations; Banking or financial services industry knowledge is a distinct asset
- Excellent presentation and pitching skills; ability to prospect, qualify and close corporate sales deals with proven track records on expanding B2C client base
- Ability to engage and negotiate deals with partners, maximize sales opportunities and identify and realize new business development opportunities
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent numerical analysis skills and highly effective communicator who works well in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong sense of ownership, work under pressure and result-oriented; ability to manage an extensive portfolio of clients and sales pipelines
- Proficient in both written and spoken English; speaks Cantonese, ability to converse in Mandarin is a plus