SALES & MARKETING MANAGER – MLM multi level marketing/5 days work
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Beauty / Health Care / Sports / Fitness|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Customer / Trade Marketing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Channel / Distribution
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
US multinational health supplement of own brand multi-level marketing company - is looking for a SALES MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.
- 6 years of experience with network marketing or direct sales; of which over 2 years in multi-level marketing related
- Professional experience in a supervisory or leading role.
- Prior experience in corporate level will be an advantage
- Extensive experience in communicating and presenting compensation plans.
- Mature, proactive, helpful and customer oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, be a good team player with positive attitude
- Good command of written and spoken, English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient computer skills in MS
- Office and Chinese word processing
- Report to the General Manager of the Hong Kong office
- Responsible for leading and providing sales & marketing support to the distributors/members/channels on a corporate level
- Implementing corporate sales and marketing strategies and action plans to enhance the business growth of distributors/members/associates
- Assist in the development of business strategies and budgetary plans that will assist company in reaching its growth and profitability goals
- Direct and oversee the work of sales specialists, including training, mentoring and insuring professional development through recognition and performance reviews
- Keep Sales leaders informed of performance and emerging issues which may affect growth and profitability goals; provide input, advice and guidance to the organization.
- Collaborate with mid-top level Associates and provide guidance for them to reach their goals through developed action plans
- Conduct business discussions on daily basis by phone or in person and completed one-one business reviews on a timely manner
- Provide leadership, coaching and/or mentoring to subordinate group and assist sales teams recruit and grow the market
- Drive market engagements through prioritized campaigns, events and social media
- Communicate effectively through multiple channels to include email, conference calls, webinars and one-on-one or large meeting groups and presentations
- Serve as a subject matter expert and provide trainings and guidance in company compensation plan, culture and strategies
- Bring top performers to participate in global corporate events/seminars
- 5 days work (10am-7pm)
- 11 days annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.