SALES MARKETING MANAGER / SALES ENGINEER MGR - DIESEL ENGINE PARTS/COMPONENT/AUTOMOTIVE/TRUCK/MOTOR/VEHICLE
|Work exp||6 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Customer / Trade Marketing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Engineer / Technical Sales
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
US multinational diesel engine manufacturer with global factories – Hong Kong office is regional office covering Hong Kong and Macau market – main clients are key accounts like bus companies, container terminals, government and dockyard etc – is looking for a SALES & MARKETING MANAGER, ENGINE SPARE PARTS – with details as follows :
- Degree holder in Engineering related; preferably in Mechanical / Automotive or Marine Engineering; or equivalent
- 6 to 10 years proven track record on sales and marketing exposure in engineering industry for Hong Kong market
- Experience in handling clients of automobile/vehicle field a plus, like bus companies, container terminal, government or dockyard will be an advantage
- Experience or knowledge in component/spare parts management
- Experience in US/European/multinational companies
- Must be a result-oriented individual
- Must fully commit to achieve targets, possess excellent communication, problem solving and customer management skills
- Must have strong leadership skills and expertise in training and staff development of sales subordinates through operational and selling strategies
- Must have strong organizational & analytical skills, with good business acumen
- Must be self-driven, proactive and with strategic thinking
- Fluent in English and Putonghua
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Leading a Diesel Engine Spare Parts Team of 2 subordinates
- Responsible for generating sales in Engine Spare Parts business in Hong Kong and Macau territories.
- Mainly focus in handling existing key accounts (70% key accounts, 30% miscellaneous clients)
- Develop new customers and further expand the market share.
- Plan, forecast sales performance, maximize sales and profits through effective operational and selling strategies.
- Leading, coaching and training 2 subordinates
- 5 days work
- 14 days annual leave (max 20 days)
- Medical benefits including direct family member
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.