With a distinctive perspective on the definition of skincare, MTM pursues <Authentic Beauty>. MTM [ Custom-Blended Skincare ], founded in 1991, was originated from the unique Japanese skincare concept <Authentic Beauty> . Researched and developed in Japan, MTM realizes the special needs of Asian skin. The brand has matured into a multi-dimensional brand that comprises of Custom-Blended extract formulation skincare products, facial treatments, SPA by MTM, and high performance medical aesthetic treatments at TIME by MTM. Through professional analysis and assessment, coupled with extracts, MTM offers you a [ Custom-Blended Skincare ] journey. All of the mutually-reinforcing products and services have brought MTM to a leading position in Asia’s skincare market.
Sales & Operations Manager (Shanghai based)
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Beauty / Health Care / Fitness|
Operations > Operations
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
- Formulate sales strategies in accordance to the business objectives
- Enforce implementation of sales strategies for the achievement of sales target
- Monitor and drive the achievement of location sales, individual sales and category sales
- Develop sales incentive schemes to motivate the achievement of sales performance
- Undertake data analysis and business review to formula strategies and actions to achieve the goals
- Set up and enforce compliance of operation policies and procedures to foster operation efficiency and customer service excellence
- Emend the Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) and operation handbook for the implementation of smooth operation
- Develop and build up the frontline sales team with succession plan
- Manage sales team in different regions to achieve the company’s goals and standards
- Develop administrative and operational documents for the deployment of operation systems
- Direct the use of resources, both staffing and supplies efficiently and establish reporting system for management
- Identify the needs and organize for shop maintenance and renovation
- Lead and manage shop opening and renovation projects
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline.
- At least 8-year management experience in sales & operation of a retail company, preferably in the field of beauty/skincare or luxurious brands.
- Solid China retail experience.
- Proven records on hitting the sales performance and company goals.
- Strong business acumen, leadership and organisational skills.
- Self-starter with passion and initiative
- Good people skills to manage people in different level.
- Working in Shanghai