“Wilderness International Kindergarten in Kennedy Town aims to provide a nurturing and secure environment in which your child can develop intellectually, socially, physically and emotionally. We believe that every child has the right to connect with learning, play, discovery and nature every day”
Wilderness aims to be Hong Kong’s preeminent Early Years Education Centre and will be defined by its focus on each child’s uniqueness, connection with their natural environment, a ‘Reggio inspired’ philosophy and an authorized IB PYP curriculum.
We seek a School Accounts Manager/Office Administrator who has exceptional interpersonal skills, a dedication to international education, children’s security, school accounts experience and excellent English and Chinese communication skills.
School Accounts Manager
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
Education / Training > Management - Schools / University / Vocational
- Lead & manage finance administration including payroll
- Manage budgets
- Manage all inventory
- Lead and manage the Health & safety management of the Kindergarten
- Manage facilities and maintenance for the Kindergarten
- Coordinate renting space of the Kindergarten premises to external organization and alternative revenue streams
- Be responsible for the management, maintenance, safekeeping and accuracy of staffing records and all aspect of personnel administration
- Be responsible for the management and collection of tuition fees
- Supervise and oversee Human resource management.
Successful applicants will:
- Possess a PR residency or a Hong Kong working visa
- Experience in a school setting or similar environment is preferred but not essential
- Secure a Hong Kong police check
- Supply a Curriculum Vitae with 3 recent professional referees