Saint Too Sear Rogers International School is one of the oldest British International Schools in Hong Kong, and offers a unique educational model that integrates a traditional IGCSE and A level curriculum, with the best practices of child centered education and pastoral care available.
We believe that ‘Every Child Matters’ and our aims are to ensure that all children are given the best opportunities to have the support they need to:
- Be healthy
- Stay safe
- Enjoy and achieve
- Make a positive contribution
- Achieve economic well-being
School Principal / Vice Principal starting in late August 2017
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Management - Schools / University / Vocational
Education / Training > Training & Development
Education / Training > Others
Saint Too Sear Rogers International School requires a School Principal / Vice Principal starting in August 2017.
- At least 3 years’ experience at senior school management level. Holder of School Principal Certificate or Certification for Principalship (CFP) is a huge advantage.
- At least 8 years’ experience in teaching. IGCSE and GCE A-level experience will be an advantage.
- Have attained a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Education, PGCE or equivalent, and relevant professional development trainings.
- Successful experience in international school and academic affairs.
- Successful experience in working with pupils in secondary grades.
- Strong understanding of strategies and programs for international school students’ learning and teaching, guidance, parents and family support.
- A dynamic and self-motivated individual with strong communication and analytical skills
- Excellent leadership and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clear school policy and direction.
- Be enthusiastic, proactive, dedicated and demonstrate a good sense of responsibility
- Native English speaker preferred.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms. Applicants please send their full resume with expected salary, together with a statement of their educational vision and aspiration by email to Recruitment.SRIS@gmail.com , or mail to the Supervisor, Saint Too Sear Rogers International School, 15 Tong Yam Street, Tai Hang Tung, Kowloon.