Will you outgrow the job?
or will you have opportunity to grow?
Work with top quality professionals. Operate in a collaborative environment. Face challenges that tap your intellect. Develop innovative new client solutions. Continue to build your expertise.
At Deloitte, you can go as far as your ambition will take you.
We're looking for a high calibre professional to take up the following opportunity:
Secretary (1-Year Contract) - Hong Kong
- Provide professional secretarial services and program administrative support including: documents processing on word documents, excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentation, proposals, and maintaining documents database.
- Arrange internal meeting and assist in travel and accommodation arrangements and other related matters.
- Administer expense claims and prepare expense reports.
- Maintain filing system and other ad hoc.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and correspondences.
- F.7 or secretarial training or bachelor degree holder in any discipline.
- Minimum 3 ‑ 4 years' secretarial/administrative experience, preferably gained from CPA firms or MNCs.
- Detail oriented, well-organised and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills and able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Willing to work overtime due to the time difference in field project implementation.
- Proactive, motivated and result-oriented.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access and Chinese Word Processing.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
Please submit an online application via our careers site ( https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN128466 )