Hang Lung Properties Limited, a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index and Hang Seng Corporate Sustainability Indices in Hong Kong, is a leading real estate developer in Hong Kong and mainland China. Boasting a diversified portfolio of investment properties in Hong Kong, we have progressively branched out into the Mainland since the 1990s, building, owning and managing world-class commercial complexes in key cities that have earned international acclaim for their exceptional quality of architectural design, services and sustainable features.
Our people are the most precious asset of the Hang Lung family and the key to our success. They drive forward our development through their commitment, professionalism and caring services. As we extend our business horizons, we continue to devote significant resources and energy to developing the expertise and skills of our outstanding team.
We are looking for people who are talented, energetic, self-motivated team players. Are you ready to join us now?
Secretary - Directors' Office
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, 13-month pay, Dental plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Administration > Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
- To help organize and execute myriads of events and projects
- To handle English and Chinese editing, proofreading and translation work
- To conduct research and deliver findings in a coherent and organized format
- To handle ad hoc projects when required
- To provide high standard of secretarial and administrative support
- To compose professional English and Chinese correspondences independently
- Occasional business travel may be required
- Diploma or Degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant work experience in sizable organization
- Good organizational skills and strong time management
- Track record in positions which demand high personal integrity and confidentiality; experience in editing, proofreading or events organization would be a plus
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Good computer skills, particularly MS Excel, Chinese Word Processing, and data base systems
- A good team player who possesses strong interpersonal skills, thrives in a multi-tasking environment, and has a keen eye for detail