Hang Lung Properties Limited, a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index and Hang Seng Corporate Sustainability Indices in Hong Kong, is a leading real estate developer in Hong Kong and mainland China. Boasting a diversified portfolio of investment properties in Hong Kong, we have progressively branched out into the Mainland since the 1990s, building, owning and managing world-class commercial complexes in key cities that have earned international acclaim for their exceptional quality of architectural design, services and sustainable features.
Our people are the most precious asset of the Hang Lung family and the key to our success. They drive forward our development through their commitment, professionalism and caring services. As we extend our business horizons, we continue to devote significant resources and energy to developing the expertise and skills of our outstanding team.
We are looking for people who are talented, energetic, self-motivated team players. Are you ready to join us now?
Secretary (Documentation & Audio Typing)
- Be responsible for providing wide varieties of top-notch secretarial and administrative support, together with a professional team, to the senior management
- To organize and prioritize large volumes of information timely
- To work in a fast-paced environment requiring management of competing tasks and demands
- To complete work assignments and administer ad hoc projects in a comprehensive and reliable manner
- To handle English and Chinese business correspondence proficiently and professionally
- Degree holder is preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in sizable organizations
- Meticulous, self-motivated, being an articulate communicator and good team player
- A proven track record of demonstrating high professional and personal integrity
- Able to work overtime and flexible hours as required
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Proficient in audio typing