Carmel School is a through-train international school committed to providing the highest standards of international education. It was founded in 1991 as East Asia’s first Jewish Day School and grew to become a successful 3 campus (Carmel Preschool, Carmel Elementary, and Elsa High School) international school, catering for students from 1 to 18 years old. With high standards in all sections. We are an IB World School offering Diploma and Middle Years Program and now a candidate school for the Primary Years Program. Carmel School is fully accredited by the United States Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and is a member of the East Asia Regional Conference of Overseas Schools (EARCOS). The Elsa High School was established in 2009 and already boasts top college admissions, primarily in the US and the UK, evidencing our commitment to excellence. The Carmel Preschool and Carmel Elementary provide a 21st century education focusing on developing the whole child: we are committed to nurturing each and every child to achieve his or her full potential. For more information, please visit our web site at www.carmel.edu.hk.
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Statutory holidays, Competitive pay|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Administration > Receptionist
Administration > Secretary
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Applications are invited for an experienced Secretary/School Receptionist to start immediately. You will be based at the Elementary School campus at 10 Borrett Road.
- As an experienced Secretary/School Receptionist, you will ensure that the Head of Elementary and office has excellent administrative support.
- You will assist in coordinating and facilitating the Head of Elementary's calendar to arrange appointments, meetings, conferences, and travel plans.
- You will perform a variety of administrative/clerical support tasks that are highly confidential and sensitive
- You will coordinate office management/administrative activities for the Head of Elementary and the senior management team
- You will plan and coordinate with other parties to organize professional conferences and school events
- You will perform all other duties as assigned
- Degree/Diploma holder with formal secretarial training
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in serving expatriates at senior managerial level
- Relevant work experience in education sector will be an added advantage
- Fluent command of spoken & written English is a must. Native English speakers with some Cantonese is preferred
- Well-organized, pleasant personality and can work independently
- Able to stay calm under pressure and capable of thinking on your feet in a crisis
- You will be a person with initiative and a pro-active, can-do approach to problem solving
- Possess multi-tasking ability and flexibility to work in this dynamic and ever-evolving environment
- Strong coordination, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent computer literacy
We offer attractive compensation package, lunch, 5-day working week, paid annual leave plus some school holidays.
Candidates meeting the above requirements may send full resume with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.