Will you outgrow the job?
or will you have opportunity to grow?
Work with top quality professionals. Operate in a collaborative environment. Face challenges that tap your intellect. Develop innovative new client solutions. Continue to build your expertise.
At Deloitte, you can go as far as your ambition will take you.
We're looking for a high calibre professional to take up the following opportunity.
Secretary / Senior Secretary - Markets and Global Networks - Hong Kong
- Provide secretarial services and administrative support for the Department
- Assist in organizing meeting and/or conference
- Prepare presentation material, report, proposal, correspondence and other documentation
- Assist in travel, visa and hotel accommodation arrangements and other related matters
- Process expenses claims, prepare expenses reports and handle client billing and invoices
- Support the department to keep the client database and key client systems up to date
- Maintain filing system and other ad hoc tasks
- F.7 or above, preferably with recognized secretarial qualification
- Minimum 8 years' secretarial or related experience, preferably from a professional services environment, financial services institution or MNC
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, able to work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong prioritizing skill, and flexibility in working style
- Good team player who can also work independently with minimal supervision
- Willing to work overtime and in flexible hours due to the time difference in field project implementation
- Proactive, self-motivated, and result-oriented
- Excellent working knowledge in MS Office applications, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese). Good spoken Mandarin is an advantage.
Candidates with less experience may be considered as "Secretary".
Please submit an online application via our careers site ( https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN127710)
Audit. Tax. Consulting. Financial Advisory.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.