Hang Seng Management College (HSMC), restructured from the former Hang Seng School of Commerce, was established in 2010 as a non-profit-making private university-level institution with five Schools (Business, Communication, Decision Sciences, Humanities & Social Science, and Translation), about 5,000 full-time students and 185 full-time faculty members. Adopting the unique “Liberal + Professional” education model, HSMC is a residential-type College which puts quality teaching and students’ all-round development as its highest priorities. Aspiring to be a leading self-financing university in Hong Kong, HSMC features top-quality faculty members, award-winning green campus facilities, innovative degree programmes, impactful research on corporate sustainability, and excellent student support services, with the aim of nurturing young talents with independent thinking, innovative minds, human caring and social responsibilities.
The College now invites applications for the following position:
Secretary/Senior Secretary to President
- provide efficient and effective secretarial and administrative support to the President in ensuring smooth daily operation of the office, including but not limited to handling correspondences, scheduling appointments, receiving guests, answering enquiries, preparing for meetings, preparing reports, filing documents, etc.;
- provide efficient and effective coordination within and outside of the Presidential Office in carrying out tasks and projects which require the concerted efforts of different academic and administrative units; and
- work closely with internal (staff and students) and external parties (governing bodies, government offices and educational institutions) in support of the work of the President.
- possess post-secondary qualification, preferably with secretarial training;
- have several years of relevant working experience in serving senior management;
- have a positive work attitude and an out-going personality;
- have the ability to manage multiple priorities with attention to details;
- possess effective administrative abilities, good interpersonal and communication skills; and
- have good command of languages (English, Cantonese and Putonghua).
Candidates with work experience in the tertiary education sector will be an advantage.
Candidate with more years of experience may be considered as Senior Secretary.