Secretary to Executive Director (HK$22K-HK28K), 5day, Central!
|Work exp||3 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Administration > Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
Administration > Secretary
Legal / Professional Services > Translation
Secretary to Executive Director (HK$22K-HK28K); 5day, Central!
Our client is a large listed property developer in HK who is seeking a high caliber person to fill the Secretary to Executive Director position:
- Provide secretarial support such as arranging Director's business and personal issues and handle ad hoc assignments.
- Responsible for organizing, scheduling and preparing presentation materials for meetings and answer incoming calls and general enquiries
- Draft various correspondences
- Sort and review incoming mails/ emails/ correspondences and route them to relevant departments
- Coordinating and liaising with different internal departments and/or external business corporations.
- Handle and maintain confidential information and document management
- Assist in organising corporate events and activities
- Degree Holder or with Formal secretarial training
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Familiar with MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Stable working history
- Excellent interpersonal, coordination and organization skills
- Cheerful, strong sense of responsibility, team player and well organized
- Able to adapt to fast-paced and ad-hoc working environment
For more information, please send your resume complete with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. We regret that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.