We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets in around RMB 200 billion. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
Section Head – FI – Institutional Credit (CICD)
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan, Discretionary bonus|
Banking / Finance > Risk Management
Banking / Finance > Others
Banking / Finance > Research / Analysis
- Review analyze and approve proposal for FI (both bank and non-bank) credit application within lending authority or make recommendation for higher credit authority approval in accordance with the Bank’s policy;
- Prepare proposal on corporate bond investment credit application;
- Assist in managing and monitoring FI & bond portfolios; ensure credit quality and full compliance with Bank’s policies and appetites;
- Review and update country risk internal rating and monitor country exposure;
- Provide training and coaching to junior staff; and
- Perform site visit to FI counterparties if needed.
- University graduate in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics and or related disciplines;
- Minimum 8 years of experience in financial institution credit risk management in reputable bank;
- Sound knowledge in the regulatory requirements on credit risk perspectives, with hands-on experience in latest risk management development;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is preferred; and
- CFA, Accountant, FRM is a plus.