|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Form 7 or DSE|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Entertainment / Recreation / Performance|
Others > Security / Safety Control
Protective Service > Guards, Security & Law Enforcement Workers
Our Security Operations Section of Security and Integrity Department is to ensure the safety and protection of the Club's employees, customers, and property. It also works with various departments to ensure smooth running of race meetings.
carry out access control, crowd control and patrolling of the Club’s premises.
- monitor different security systems at the Security Control Room / Centre which will include but not limited to CCTV, Alarm systems, etc..
- participate in sampling operations for horses and humans.
- respond to alarms and incidents as well as providing related incident information.
- carry out applicable firefighting and provision of first aid during incidents
- carry out related duties during race meetings and/or other events organized by the Club as and when required
You should have:
five passes in HKCEE including English and Chinese
- a minimum of 1 year relevant working experience
- basic knowledge of operating security systems
- basic report writing skills
- the availability to work on day and night shifts including Sundays and holidays
- valid Hong Kong driving license code No. 1 & 2 is preferred
- First Aid Certification is preferred
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.