Hong Kong Housing Society is a non-government organization aiming to serve the needs of the Hong Kong community in housing and related services. We strive to be a world-class housing solution provider and innovator with leadership in quality, value for money and management. We put Customer, Quality, Talent and Prudence as the core values that support our guiding principles.
Security & Quality Assurance Analyst [Ref: SQAA]
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Information Technology > IT Management
Information Technology > Security / Audit
- Assist in conducting security / audit log / user profile reviews, daily routine support and administration of SQA related systems.
- Script development, information systems security standard enforcement audit and security assessment support of development and enhancement projects.
- Review security / audit log / user profiles for IT services / applications running on UNIX / Linux / Window servers.
- Audit on Information Systems Security Standard’s enforcement on an annual rostering schedule basis.
- Assist to follow up security incidents identified on a monthly basis for ISO20000 and ISO27001 scopes.
- Support and maintenance work of SQA-related system(s) such as IAM, SSO and RSA, Tenable SecurityCenter, Imperva, FireEye and Release Automation etc.
- Manage and maintain administrative accounts using CyberArk Privilege Account Control System (PACS).
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience, preferably from IT audit, information security control, project implementation, compliance or quality assurance and risk management field.
- Sound knowledge of UNIX / Linux and Windows operating systems and security settings.
- Preferably with experience in RSA security, CA Single Sign On, Oracle IAM, CyberArk, Imperva, FireEye, and Tenable Systems.
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Holder of CISA, CISSP, ISO27001 and /or ISO20000 (ITIL) certification is preferred.
- Dynamic, high integrity, self- motivated and able to work under pressure.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.