CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > Security / Audit
- Responsible for managing and implementing the information security projects
- Evaluate and advise on data interoperability and accessibility of various enterprise systems with a view to formulating security policy, standard and governance structure
- Monitor cyber security threats and events and recommend response actions
- Prepare and issue security alerts with recommend actions
- Reply queries regarding government IT security regulations, policies, guidelines and implementations
- Update and maintain government IT security-related internal and external websites
- Conduct information security technology research to advise management
- Conduct other related duties assigned by Manager
- Bachelor Degree holder or above in Computer Science
- At least 5 years IT work experience and with at least 1 year in network security
- Possess certification of CISA, CISSP or equivalent
- Proficient in endpoint security solutions, Information security management and IT security standards
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese)
If interested for the above job, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.