A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Security Systems Officer
Risk and Compliance - Security & Fraud Risk
Hang Seng's Risk and Compliance ("RKM") strives to maintain a well-balanced risk profile for the Bank while enabling businesses to thrive. Our team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types. We are dedicated to collaborate with businesses, other functional units and regulatory bodies to develop and implement robust and customized risk management frameworks and measures to maintain the strong market position of the Bank.
Security and Fraud Risk protects our customers, staff and the Bank from security and fraud risk through deployment of a balanced mix of technology and personnel, provides a safe environment and peace of mind to our customers and staff, and effective use of fraud intelligence, real time monitoring system and timely investigation services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Security Systems Officer.
- To manage the projects by professional project management skill
- To capture the operational requirements from business users for deploying feasible solution in respect of security protection
- Deliver on an ongoing basis physical security solutions in accordance with overall regulatory requirements (internal & external) and aligned to the overall Regional and Global security strategy
- Support plans and work closely with internal stackeholders and vendors to ensure defined and approved physical security design is incorporated in to new and redesigned facilities
- In-depth knowledge of security systems design, installation and troubleshooting
- Good analytical, interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Project Management skills are required
- Possess Security Personnel Permit (Code D) an advantage
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes