Segment and Product Management Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Private Banking / Wealth Management
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
* Develop marketing and product strategy
* Good project management skills
* Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a leading international bank in Hong Kong. Due to the recent team expansion, they are looking for a Segment Manager for their Wealth Products team.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for implementing sales and product strategies for the customer segment (Private Banking customers). You have to formulate, execute and monitor the marketing and product strategies to assist the launch of wealth products.
For marketing management, you will work closely with the internal and external parties to ensure the effective rollout of marketing activities. You have to liaise with advertising agency on above-the-line and below-the-line campaign projects.
For product management, you need to develop tactical business plans to assist product launch to meet the needs of Private Banking customers. You are required to explore the potential of the market to maximize business opportunities and propose new product ideas to top management. You also have to generate ideas on enhancement of products and monitor the effectiveness of current / new sales channels.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration and related disciplines.
- At least 4 years' of experience in marketing for Affluent / Prestige segments in banking industry.
- Solid product knowledge in wealth and investment products is a must.
- Self-motivated and strong business sense.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.