iClick was established in 2009 with over 400 employees across seven locations. Managing over 2150 clients from Fortune 500 and 2,500 medium enterprises, iClick’s unique programmatic platform has been highly recognized in its industry and has received a number of industry awards including awards from Yahoo, Google, Baidu and Red Herring Global Top 100.
Who We Are?
iClick offers a leading integrated digital marketing platform connecting worldwide advertisers with audience in China. A leading online advertising group in advanced optimization technology in driving performance marketing solution is hiring talents to cope with the aggressive expansion plan in the region.
What We Do?
Harnessing the power of technology, to design a truly unique platform for our customers in delivering maximum ROI and greatest efficiency to addressing the every need of online marketing. We are offering a flexible working environment to help maximize your best performing attributes in delivering your goals.
Senior Account Manager/Account Management Lead
|Work exp||5 Years To 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Media / Advertising > Agency Account Servicing
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
- Lead a team of account managers on tasks allocation, provide coaching, training and quality supervision to team members
- Lead the team to manage existing clients’ portfolio and on products cross-selling to achieve company’s revenue and operational targets
- Manage China publishers especially Baidu’s digital/online marketing campaigns for corporate clients, advertising agencies and resellers
- Provide marketing campaigns performance analysis and actions to clients to improve campaign performance and achieve clients’ ROI
- Liaise with operation teams on tasks arrangement.
- University degree holder with 5-8 years account management experience in online/digital marketing field
- At least 2 years’ experience in team management including tasks allocation, business metrics monitoring and quality supervision
- Experience to develop sales strategy and execute action plans to achieve company’s sales and other business targets
- Knowledge of SEM/data driven marketing is highly preferred
- Multi-tasking and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines & business targets
- Strong interpersonal skills with great attention to details
- Good command of written and verbal English and Chinese. Putonghua knowledge is needed.