Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Through its 62,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon unites to empower results for clients in over 120 countries via innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. Aon has been named repeatedly as the world's best broker, best insurance intermediary, reinsurance intermediary, captives manager and best employee benefits consulting firm by multiple industry sources. Visit www.aon.com for more information on Aon and www.aon.com/manchesterunited to learn about Aon's global partnership and shirt sponsorship with Manchester United.
Senior Account Manager – Health and Benefits (Retirement)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Year-end bonus|
Insurance > Insurance Agent / Broker
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Insurance > Others
The incumbent will be responsible to assist the business line department in providing account management to the existing and potential clients. Duties include:
- Managing and providing high quality service to our existing MPF/ORSO corporate clients
- To serve and cross sell to existing corporate customers on MPF/ORSO
- Achieving business growth by developing additional business from current portfolio
- Support various projects as assigned by Supervisor
- University graduate with minimum 5 years working experience in MPF/ORSO in broker firm or insurance company(ies) preferred
- Holder of FLMI or passed in IIQE Paper I,II, III & IV are preferred
- Mature and be a self-starter, positive attitude, and customer-oriented
- Good organization skills and effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese; knowledge of Mandarin will be an advantage
- Good command of computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits. Interested parties please send your full resume with current salary, expected salary and reference code to Human Resources Department by email or by fax to 2506-1169 or by post to HR Manager, Aon Hong Kong Limited, Room 3909, 39/F, Tower 1, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, for interview.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.