Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
The journey of our careers is about one word: Opportunity. Opportunity to learn and to lead, to earn and to advance.
Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning from data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us modernizing everything we do! So if you like the vibe of a “start-up”, but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, we are the place for you.
Dun & Bradstreet is vital to businesses of every size and scope, across six continents and every industry. Without our data, how would planes fly, coffee brew or search engines enlighten? When you collect and share insights on almost 300 million companies around the world, your chance to influence that world – for the better – is remarkably exciting. You will feel that energy in our hallways and product labs, client meetings and whiteboard sessions, hashtags and annual reports. Our collaborative, open culture is one where you can be inspired, and be inspiring.
We are passionate about the power of data. We embrace the change in the world around us. And we succeed by helping others succeed. That is who we are and what you can expect we’re all about. So if you are too, we invite you to join our team. It is an opportunity like no other you will ever experience.
For more details, please visit: http://www.dnb.com.hk
Senior Account Manager, Sales & Marketing Solutions
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance|
|Industry||Business Services / Consulting Services|
Marketing / Public Relations > Others
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales & Marketing Solutions Team
We have the most extensive worldwide database with over 250 million business records to support business needs in driving business development and success.
Our solutions include, but not limited to:
- Data Rationalization Service to enhance visualization of business performance & area of improvements
- Business analytics to gain insights for more effective& strategic marketing plan
- Worldwide database & online tools to improve the quality of CRM, to enhance business intelligence & to identify new, upselling & cross-selling business opportunities
- Service support to different marketing campaigns to improve business performance and operational efficiency, e.g. direct mailing service, telemarketing services & surveys, etc.
- D&B Publications & Directories
For more details of our sales team, please visit: http://www.dnb.com.hk
Achieve or exceed the budgeted sales objectives through:
- Accelerating business growth with new customer acquisition and repeated customers development
- Uncovering business needs with consultative selling skills
- Strategic positioning & pitching of different solutions to fit various customers’ needs
- Managing overall sales cycle from pre-call planning to closing
- Act as a project leader to work closely with Operation team to ensure service deliverables are up to customer satisfaction and exceed customer expectation
- Effective funnel and opportunity management
- University graduate with a marketing degree with corporate sales experience in business-to-business environment
- At least 3 years’ experience in solution selling, especially to the C-Level Executives
- Selling experience in direct, online, or database marketing solution a plus
- Knowledge in CRM or database management and experience in below-the-line marketing project management a plus
- Ability to generate appointments via cold calling
- Exceptional result-oriented individual who are ambitious, assertive with strong drive to win
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in both written & spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin is preferred
We value our staff
D&B employees enjoy long, prosperous careers with the company. More than one third of open roles are filled with internal talent and the average tenure of our employees is 12 years. You are the author of your career at D&B, and the company will back you with development that will lead you on road to success. What’s holding you back? Come join us on our journey!
Apply here, or send your full resume with the present and expected salary to
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions available in the organization over a 6-month period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.