Pearson is the world’s leading learning company. Our education business combines 150 years of experience in publishing with the latest learning technology and online support.We work in more than 70 countries. Courses are available as books, online and through multilingual packages, helping people...
Pearson is the world’s leading learning company. Our education business combines 150 years of experience in publishing with the latest learning technology and online support.
We work in more than 70 countries. Courses are available as books, online and through multilingual packages, helping people learn whatever, wherever and however they choose.
In Hong Kong and Macau, with Longman, Prentice Hall, and many other brands, Pearson is the leader in all education sectors, ranging from pre-school, primary, secondary and higher education through to adult learning.
We would like to invite qualified candidates to apply for the following positions:
- Ensure preparation of management reporting in accurate and timely manner
- Perform analytical review of month end result and quarterly forecast/ budget
- Liaise with different departments and coordinate budgeting/forecasting process
- Participate in Strategic Plan preparation
- Support Finance Manager in business case preparation and analysis
- Other ad-hoc projects
- Degree-holder in Finance, Accounting or other Business discipline. Qualified accountant preferred
- Minimum 5 years of accounting experience within a multinational corporation environment with experience in forecasting/budgeting an advantage/Big 4 audit experience
- Knowledge of Hyperion and Oracle is an advantage
- Proficient user of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent analytical skills
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Team worke
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Proficient English and Mandarin speaker
A competitive package including 5-day work, medical and dental benefits will also be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties may submit your full resume and cover letter to Recruit_018.HK@Pearson.com.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purposes within the Pearson Group only. Information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 2 years.