SENIOR ACCOUNTANT/ASST ACCOUNTING MANAGER/European buying office/trading/5 days
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Accounting > Financial Controller
Accounting > Others
European buying office is looking for a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT - with details as follows :
- Degree in Accounting
- A qualified member of ACCA/HKICPA or similar professional bodies
- 8 to 10 years experiences in Accounting, preferably gained from sizeable multi-national Trading / Sourcing companies with min 3 years of supervision experiences
- Experience and familiar with PRC accounting practices, taxation and regulations
- Proficiency in Excel and Word; Hands on experiences with FLEX system is a MUST
- Business level in written and spoken English and Putonghua
- Independent with strong sense of responsibility, high level of integrity, flexible, well-organized, detail-oriented and able to meet tight deadline in a fast pace environment
- Good interpersonal skills to deal with different departments and management
- Work in an Accounting Team of 7-8 members
- Responsible for handling full set of accounts independently and month end closing process
- Direct supervise a team of 2 – 3 staff in HK office and dotted line report by one staff each from PRC offices
- Participate and supervise the month-end/ year-end closing and preparation of monthly management reports and yearly financial statement
- Assist on budgeting, cost allocation and taxation matters of the companies
- Assist on drafting and propose new policy and procedure in order to maintain sound internal control system
- Liaise with bankers, auditors & external consultants and work closely with local operating team Heads, overseas Offices General Managers and European Head office.
- Handle ad hoc assignments as assigned by the Department Head
- Occasionally travel to China offices
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 12 days
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Work location : Mongkok Langham Place office
- Candidates with more soild experience will be consisdered for the post of ASST ACCOUNTING MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.