Shun Tak Property Management Limited is a wholly – owned subsidiary of the Shun Tak Group currently managing a portfolio of over 20 million square feet of residential, commercial and industrial properties in Hong Kong and Macau. It is also the first Hong Kong property management company accredited with the ISO 9001:2000 certification in Macau.
We are now inviting applications for the following position:
Senior Accountant (Contract Period: 18 months)
The incumbent is responsible for the finance & accounting function of the Building Improvement Works Project of a commercial & office tower.
- Maintain an independent bank account for the Building Improvement Works;
- Monitor collection progress of owners’ contribution towards the project costs of the Building Improvement Works;
- Coordinate with Project Quantity Surveyor to monitor the payment schedule;
- Ensure cash flow balancing;
- Prepare and present monthly analysis report on expenditure.
- Degree holder or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines; a qualified accountant;
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience;
- Independent, flexible, well-organized, self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Sound knowledge of application software such as MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Candidate who can commence duty immediately will be an advantage.
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate. Please apply in confidence with your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to Group Human Resources Department
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to 2559 8253
or mail to Penthouse 39/F, West Tower, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
(Please quote reference number and applied position)
The information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.