Reporting to the Manager, Management Accounting, the appointee will perform the following responsibilities:
- To handle statutory accounts, tax compliance, management reporting
- To provide advice on accounting standards, listing rules, tax rules and their latest development
- To prepare annual budget and quarterly forecast
- To review and supervise the work of Accountant / Assistant Accountant
- To perform ad-hoc projects such as project evaluation and tax planning recommendation as and when required
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Membership of HKICPA or equivalent
- A minimum of 8 years’ accounting / auditing experience
- Substantial auditing / accounting experience with sizable establishments
- Excellent knowledge of Hong Kong accounting standards, listing rules and tax rules
- Knowledge of SAP Financial Management systems
- Strong business acumen, independent, reliable and proactive
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent PC skills especially in spreadsheet and financial modeling
- Good command of English and Chinese languages, both written and spoken (preferably have basic knowledge in Putonghua)
Working Location :Admiralty
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with details of qualification, experience, present and expected salary, and contact number to the Human Resources Services Manager, The Hongkong Electric Co., Ltd. at email@example.com on or before 3 April 2017 and quote the reference number in your application. Please also visit our website to know more about our Company http://www.hkelectric.com.
Important: To facilitate our easy tracking, please use a unique file name for all attachments and your email subject box in this format: GFD-MA-SA-CP-Last Name First Name Other Names (if applicable)
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All unsuccessful applications will be kept for six months after the date of this advertisement.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used only for recruitment-related purposes in accordance with the laws and ordinance of the HKSAR.
|Work exp||8 Years|
|Job function||Accounting (Accounting / Finance Manager)
|Employment type||Full Time|