WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. Together we provide services to transform the built environment and restore the natural environment, and our expertise ranges from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transport networks, and from developing the energy sources of the future to enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. We have approximately 34,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, and various environmental experts. We are based in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. www.wsp-pb.com
Hong Kong office is now looking for high calibre candidates to fill the following position.
Senior Administration Officer
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Engineering - Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical|
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Administration > Others
- assist the Administration Manager in providing high-quality services for ensuring the smooth day to day operations
- liaise and coordinate with other departments as well as external vendors
- to organize company activities
- assist in Environmental and Green Office Program
- to organize voluntary work as part of Corporate Social Responsibility initiative which aims to support non-profit organizations in Hong Kong
- assist other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Holder of a recognized degree holder
- At least 5 years’ relevant administration working experience
- have very good communication and interpersonal skills
- have an excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua being an advantage
- have high self-motivation and the ability to complete tasks independently
- be well-organized, very attentive to details and alert to sensitive matters
- be able to work under pressure of time, and willing to work beyond normal office hours when necessary
- have good computer literacy
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a written test
We offer attractive salary, fringe benefits and long term prospect to the right candidate.
If you meet the above job requirements, you are invited to present your application via our job application system. Please visit our Company web site at www.wsp-pb.com. Click “CAREERS”, “JOB OPPORTUNITIES”, and enter the Job ID# 31615 and then your resume stating your current & expected monthly basic salary.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their application filed for future reference.