Passionate about network, mobile and tele-communication?
Excited to connecting people together through pioneering technologies?
Dedicated to expanding your full potential in the ever-changing and rapidly-growing market?
CMHK is definitely the right wonderland for you.
Being the biggest and one of the most potential telecom operators in Hong Kong, our vision is to build CMHK as a digital service leader in Hong Kong market. Together with our people, CMHK strives to offer superior service experience and to become the preferable digital partner for customers. We are preserving an open environment, cultivating enduring passion towards work, encouraging agilely reaction and building strong team collaboration. At CMHK, we commit to maximizing people’s potential and paving the way toward success for every striver.
We are confident to help you perform at your best and achieve your full potential at every possible angle. Grow stronger, perform better and succeed further with CMHK.
Senior Administration Officer
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Administration > Others
Construction / Property > Operations / Facility / Property Management
- Report to Administration Manager to manage the full spectrum of Office administration services including handling vendor contract, premises repair and maintenance, office renovation, cleaning services support and other routine administration functions
- Supervise a team of 15 members comprising of clerical staff, receptionists, office assistants and drivers to delivery professional administrative function to the company
- Work closely with related parties on renovation projects and coordinate with vendors to ensure projects completion within timeframe
- Handle internal customer administrative services requests
- Participate in organising company events, annual meetings and staff communication activities.
- Ad-hoc assignments and projects as required.
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration, Office management or related disciplines
- At least 8 years or above relevant work experience in which 5 years of supervisory level, particularly telecom industry is high preferable
- A good team player with strong communication skills, think out of the box, high sense of priority and multitasking
- Willing to work in a fast paced and results-driven environment
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency PC knowledge in MS applications, including Word, Excel and so on.
- With knowledge in AutoCAD, Photoshop will be advantage
- With more work experience will be considered as Assistant Administration Manager
We offer attractive remuneration and career development for the position.
Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary by quoting the reference number and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 2421-6334.
All personal data provided will be used for consideration of your job application only.