ESF Educational Services ESF Educational Services Limited (ESL) is a subsidiary to the English Schools Foundation, delivers a highly successful programme of after-school English and other language teaching and sports coaching for children across Hong Kong, and also operates four international kindergartens.
|ESF Educational Services
|ESF Educational Services Limited (ESL) is a subsidiary to the English Schools Foundation, delivers a highly successful programme of after-school English and other language teaching and sports coaching for children across Hong Kong, and also operates four international kindergartens.
Affiliated with the English Schools Foundation (ESF), ESF Educational Services Limited runs a highly successful programme of language, enrichment and examination services. In spring 2015 ESF opened their first ESF Playgroup - Language and Learning Centre and are currently looking to fill a senior administration position. The Senior Administrator will support & ensure the smooth administration and operation of ESF Language and Learning Centre at Wan Chai.
We are looking for an experienced and committed senior administrator with passion for early childhood education to ensure the smooth administration and operation of the Language Centre, including enrolment and customer service, provide support to the Teacher in Charge, and manage the administrative, caretaking and cleaning staff.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. To establish and maintain all administrative processes within the Language Centre, working with the head office staff of ESF Educational Services, and ensure that records are maintained and policies and procedures are observed.
2. To be the key point of contact with parents on non-educational issues and ensure high levels of customer service are maintained.
3. To manage the maintenance of the Language Centre, working with the Facilities Development Department of ESF and the landlord.
4. To co-ordinate with teaching, supporting and cleaning staff to ensure a smooth running of all the Language Centre activities.
5. To liaise and cooperate with administrators in other business units on ESF Languages initiatives and with the ESF Educational Services Business Manager and ESF Centre staff on organization-wide initiatives.
6. To perform any other duties as and when assigned by Senior Management
The ideal candidate will have:
• A Levels or equivalent, preferably an undergraduate degree
• Experience in managing people
• Strong customer service experience
• Experience with an education centre/language school preferred
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Cantonese
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
Comprehensive remuneration package includes medical and dental benefits and annual leave be offered. 5-day work per week but work on Saturday (occasionally on Sunday) is required.
For a detailed job description and to apply online, please visit the website at www.esf.edu.hk
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 30 Nov 2016
|For enquiries, please contact Dennis Lo at +852 27603941 or .firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue" at the bottom of the page.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.