Senior Analyst, Emerging Markets Division, CEO Office
- Provide support on strategic issue identification, prioritization and resolution
- Support the CEO Office in managing and achieving monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Develop a rich understanding of current and proposed regional policies
- Develop and maintain close and collaborative relationships with regional Executive, country managers and senior departmental staff across the Emerging Markets division.
- Responsible for the planning, organization or implementation of special projects or events for CEO and Emerging Markets
- Proactively research and analyse market and competitor information and provide the CEO with relevant and timely data.
- University graduate in a business discipline or post university professional qualification.
- Proven track record as an effective project manager
- Ability to think broadly and make complex decisions
- Experience working in a cross culture environments and sensitive to different cultural practices
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Excellent Communication and management skills
Interested candidates please email us your full resume with current and expected remuneration package & available date to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All data collected will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 24 months from the date of receipt.
For other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.qbe.com.hk/career-opportunities.html
cpjobs.com - Senior Analyst, Emerging Markets Division, CEO Office - is a part of Insurance, Management, Insurance, in Hong Kong, placed by QBE GENERAL INSURANCE (HONG KONG) LIMITED (QBE-GI)