|838 unique Roles & 60 varied departments. 1 club. 1 team|
|A world-class horse racing operator. A top charitable organisation and Hong Kong’s largest community contributor, donating HK$3.87 billion in 2014/15. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest single by far, generating a record HK$20.05 billion in 2014/15 for public funds. A pioneer in technology application for sporting and betting entertainment, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A club recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you remarkable career opportunities with unparalleled prospects for future growth and development.|
|Senior Analyst (IT Solutions)|
Our IT Strategic Business Solutions Department of IT and Sustainability Division provides high quality end-to-end business application solutions to the portfolios of Betting Systems, Channels (digital, retail and telephone), Enterprise Integration, and strategic programmes project management and delivery.
- Analyse business and system requirements and drive solutions for Retail and Telebet channels and Electronic funds Transfer services.
- Ensure functional and non-functional requirements are complete and clear. Review and clarify requirements with various stakeholders including business and IT stakeholders.
- Work with architecture and application development teams members to ensure a clear understanding of the requirements and transform them into business requirement specifications.
- Coordinate the preparation of the project proposal, including effort and cost estimates as well as project timelines, to support funding approval for business and IT initiatives.
- Assist in ensuring that teams use best practice requirements management tools and techniques and help drive the adoption and continual improvement of these processes and tools.
- Have 6 plus years of experience in a Business Analyst type role with an emphasis on channel applications.
- Have a university degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines.
- Have strong business analysis skills - critical thinking, analytical skills, problem solving, pragmatic, think out of the box.
- Have good knowledge of software development life cycle and methodologies in particular waterfall and agile practices and be able to adapt the requirements and analysis practices to these different models.
- Have a reasonable understanding of UML and how it can be applied.
- Have leadership skills - be able to lead discussion as well as project tasks delivery.
- Have good stakeholders management & communication skills.
- Have a professional attitude – be self-motivated, work independently, work under pressure, multi-task, be a team player, be dynamic.
- Have strong communications skills in English both written and verbal.
- Have strong PC skills, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Hands-on knowledge of Serena Dimensions RM would be an advantage.
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Mail: Human Resources Department
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley
|Find out more about this remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.|
|We are an equal opportunity employer. |
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.